Top reasons to work as a caregiver at Eldercare at Home
- A rewarding career helping others
- Weekly pay
- Employee referral bonus
- Longest and first caregiving company in Wilmington
- Family owned and operated since 1973
- Employee recognition program
- On-going training opportunities
- Vision & dental insurance available
- 401K with company matching
What is a Caregiver?
A caregiver is one who provides companionship and assists someone with daily tasks and activities. This may be due to an injury, illness, chronic condition, mobility or memory issues. These conditions make the simplest task or everyday chores more challenging requiring additional assistance.
Becoming a caregiver is not only a rewarding career but also provides a much-needed service to the seniors of our community. The Eldercare Caregiver Training Academy prepares you to work directly with our clients providing assistance with daily living activities. Over the course of 3 days, we combine classroom education with hands on experience to provide you with the skills you will need to be successful.
- Passionate caregiving
- Customer service
- Diet & Nutrition for seniors
- 5 Star meet & greet
- Living with Dementia
- Palliative & end-of-life care
- Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Disease
- Home safety and accident prevention
- Universal precautions and infection control
- Electronic check in/check out
- Client confidentiality
Qualifications and Requirements
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Completion of the Eldercare Caregiver Training Academy
What families are saying about Eldercare at Home
“I’m so grateful to Eldercare for their wonderful care for my husband. They truly make sure to respect my husband and treat him with the dignity he deserves at this stage of his life. Thank you all.”-M.C.
“Thoughtful, Kind, Patient – these words are just the beginning. The caregivers at Eldercare are special people! They took good care of my mother for 2+ years and Iike to think of them as part of my extended family.”-R.F.
“The caregivers here are wonderful. They treat my Papa so well and respect the fact that he is a human being who wants control of his life. I highly recommend Eldercare.”-A.H.
Call now or submit information to reserve your spot!
24 Hour Customer Service