Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
Witnessing a loved one face Alzheimer’s or dementia is never easy. There are many questions and uncertainties regarding their level of independence and safety. Providing your family member with specialized care doesn’t have to entail a nursing home or assisted living facility, in fact, most Alzheimer’s patients can be cared for in the comfort of their home.
Eldercare is here to restore balance to your family by providing care and companionship whether you need help a few hours each week or require assistance 24 hours a day.
Services for Alzheimer’s and dementia patients include:
- Respite time for family members
- Caregiver burn-out relief
- Peace of mind that loved one is safe and looked after
- Companionship and positive mental stimulation
- Engagement in hobbies and social activities
- Assistance with personal hygiene care
- Light housekeeping services
- 24/7 care available
- Transportation or errand assistance
- Medical appointment transportation
- Accompaniment to community activities (senior yoga, swimming, arts & crafts)
- Nursing oversight
- Non-medical care
What families are saying?